Summarize lengthy articles, blogs, essays, documents, etc in seconds and get key pointers with Merlin
Benefits of Article Summarizer
- First, time efficiency. Who doesn't want to save time? Summaries condense the information into key points, saving readers hours of reading.
- Second, comprehension. Sometimes, complex material can feel like a rabbit hole. Summaries act as a guide, helping you understand the main points, arguments, or findings without getting lost.
- Third, recall and retention. Summaries reinforce memory by helping us remember the crucial aspects of what we've read. They're like little memory boosters!
- Fourth, effective communication. Summaries are like marching bands, bringing the core points to a broader audience. They're helpful for those who don't have the time or expertise to dive into the full-length content.
- Fifth, research and study aid. In educational and professional settings, summaries are lifesavers. They help you organize information for study or research, making it easy to find what you need when you need it.
- Sixth, ready reference. Summaries serve as a handy tool to refresh your memory. When you don't have time to revisit the whole thing, summaries save your day by providing a quick snapshot of the main ideas and points.
How to Use Article Summarizer
- Downloading and Launching: You can download Merlin from the Chrome Web Store or Edge Add-Ons. After installing it, you can directly launch it from Chrome Extensions.
- Loading document to Summarize: You will get the option "Document." Click on it, and you will get the option to Drag and Drop a document or Upload a document. Merlin accepts PDF, DocX, PPTX, or TXT.
- Summarizing the document: Once the document is loaded, you'll get two options - Summarize and Let's Chat. Click on Summarize. Merlin will inform you that it's preparing the summary and it may take some time. You can wait or close the window and start a new chat. Once the summary is generated, you'll get the prompt to check the summary.